Game Audio Training Series: Level One
The Game Audio Training Series is more than just a video course. It's an entire program dedicated to teaching you sound design, integration, and the basics of programming through hands on experience.
You will learn the Following when you Subscribe to the Game Audio Training Series!
- How to Make Professional Sound Effects
- How to use FX like Compressors, Equalizers, Reverbs, and More!
- How to Use 3D sounds in FMOD
- How to Attenuate Sounds in FMOD
- How to Use Audio Listeners in FMOD
- How to Use Snapshots in FMOD
- Learn how to use Parmater Control in FMOD
- Learn the Basics of Unity 3D
- Learn the Basics of Scripting in C# with Unity 3D
- Learn from Interviews with Game Industry Professionals!
- Join a community of sound designers driven by self-improvement
- Work on a monthly video game project alongside the rest of the Game Audio training Series community
- Weekly Group Calls to log Progress, Improvement, and Growth
- A level up system where you can work your way up to taking on more important roles as a sound designer
"Blipsounds is bridging the gap between the beautiful yet unknown sound design world to the rest of the game development community"
- Tom Todia, EA Games Tiburon Senior Audio Director
"I can safely say that I am someone who I thought would never be able to conceptualize how sound design is done. But Blipsounds is able to break it down into simple and relatable terms to where I now feel confident in diving into sound design"
- Waqas Burney, Development Lead at Google
I am a professional sound designer and music composer. I run a website called Blipsounds.com where I teach about sound design, sell sound effects, and even do custom sound effects for games!
StartGetting Started with FMOD, Unity, and Hat Trick (10:41)
StartInstalling FMOD (5:47)
StartCreating an Assets List (4:07)
StartCreating our First Event in FMOD (7:30)
StartNavigating Unity (7:13)
StartHow to Use Debug.Log in Scripting (8:39)
StartPlaying our First Sound in Unity (9:39)
StartFiguring Out Where to Put our Sounds in the Scripts (10:04)
StartCreating the Rest of our Events (6:08)
StartHow to add a Stop Event in FMOD (13:13)