Game Audio Training Series
The Game Audio Training Series is more than just a video course. It's an entire program dedicated to teaching you sound design, integration, and the basics of programming through hands on experience.
You will learn the Following when you Subscribe to the Game Audio Training Series!
- How to Make Professional Sound Effects
- How to use FX like Compressors, Equalizers, Reverbs, and More!
- How to Use 3D sounds in FMOD
- How to Attenuate Sounds in FMOD
- How to Use Audio Listeners in FMOD
- How to Use Snapshots in FMOD
- Learn how to use Parameter Control in FMOD
- Learn the Basics of Unity 3D
- Learn the Basics of Scripting in C# with Unity 3D
"Blipsounds is bridging the gap between the beautiful yet unknown sound design world to the rest of the game development community"
- Tom Todia, EA Games Tiburon Senior Audio Director
"I can safely say that I am someone who I thought would never be able to conceptualize how sound design is done. But Blipsounds is able to break it down into simple and relatable terms to where I now feel confident in diving into sound design"
- Waqas Burney, Development Lead at Google
I am a professional sound designer and music composer. I run a website called Blipsounds.com where I teach about sound design, sell sound effects, and even do custom sound effects for games!
StartDownload the Sounds
StartSetting Up the Session (3:59)
StartInitial Sword Draw (7:23)
StartEnding Clank (10:03)
StartSingle Charge (13:33)
StartWind Movement (18:33)
StartAdditional Impact Flare (18:08)
StartAdding Reverb and Echo (4:40)
StartLimiters and Exporting (6:38)